Saturday 2 November 2013

A Nation Decays

That's a title I came up with a few hours ago, not sure what it will be the title FOR yet but we'll see.

A long time ago I decided I wanted to write a book of short horror stories called The Limb Orchestra Vol. 1. Since that never really took off (I would constantly be starting stories and never finishing them), I've just now decided how instead to approach the idea.

I hereby announce THE LIMB ORCHESTRA BLOG.

Shorter stories in the form of blog entries.

The fact that they're in blog form has no baring on the stories however, it's just a convenient way of publishing them.

Here it is: http://thelimborchestra.blogspot.co.uk/

Actual stories coming soon, such as:

Caves of Arkham (working title)
The Whimpering In The Attic
A Nation Decays (because why not)
In The Dark

And of course...
The Limb Orchestra

All inspired my the work of H.P. Lovecraft, Phillip K. Dick and countless others.

Happy Horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment